Gundog Wine Hunter Competition (Members only) Terms & Conditions
1. Participation is only open to Australian residents (living in Australia) aged 18 years or over. By entering this promotion you are certifying that that you are over 18 years of age. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. All Review Submissions will be the property of the Promoter (Gundog Estate). The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the
Review Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By submitting content, each participant assigns to the Promoter
the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each participant
warrants to the Promoter that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Review Submission Prizes
3. Every 6 months the best review will selected from the Review Submissions.
4. The competition commences 1st September 2018 at 9:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and closes at 31September 2019 AEST at 11:59pm
5. To enter the Competition you must be a Gundog Cellar Club or Founding 500 Member & your Review Submission should be 150 words or less about your
Gundog wine & experience.
6. We will pick the most creative & inspiring of all the valid entries received during the promotional period and announce the winners in March &
7. The winner selection will be judged and take place on 2nd March & 2nd October 2019 at 101 McDonalds Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320
at 9:00am AEST.
8. The competition winners will receive 3 randomly selected bottles of Gundog Estate’s wines up to the value of $120.00.
9. The total prize value is $120.00 every 6 months
10. All prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility
for any variation in prize value.
11. You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you
12. The competition winners will be notified in writing by email on 3rd March & 3rd October 2019 and the name of the winner may
be displayed on Gundog Estate’s website &/or marketing materials &/or social media.
13. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will
be entered into.